Friday, March 19, 2010

Addie is 3 months old and Ava already wants another baby!!!




Addie just turned 3 months yesterday. I can't believe it. The time goes by so quickly. Yesterday the girls and I were shopping and Ava told me it's time to have another baby. I said.....I don't think so! lol. I told her she's going to have to wait til Addie is bigger. 2 in diapers at the same time is just not my idea of fun! But I do think my purpose in life is to make babies! haha. I just love em to death. I will be that mom that has to be torn away from her children after dropping them off at college. Ava is going to preschool next year and I'm already dreading it. She wants to go so badly and I want to keep her home! She is so smart and will do very well in preschool, I'm not just saying that because she is my daughter. She's 3 and she can already write her name, mama, daddy, and Addie. It's official, she's a genius!


So everyone thought it was funny how Ava is just like me. She sleeps late and likes tv, well guess what.....Addie does the same exact thing! hahaha. She just started sleeping from 8pm to 7am. And here are some pictures of her and Ava watching Monsters Inc. ......






They are their mommie's daughters! hehe. I love my girls. Addie has turned into a little bit of a mama's baby just like Ava. Cody says it's because I "baby" them. And I just said, well they ARE my babies! Addie sometimes gets a little upset when other people are holding her and then when she's in my arms she's just perfect! She may look just like her daddy but she's got a lot of me in her.

Do you think she looks anything like me??? Maybe the nose and mouth. I'm wondering if she's going to have curly hair like Ava, me, my mom, and her mom. It will be cute if she does, but she'll grow up hating it! haha.





Me and my girls! We are 3 peas in a pod!

No comments:

Post a Comment