Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Giggle and more giggles

I know, I know.....I haven't posted FOREVER! Our biggest news since my last post is that we moved! We bought Josh and Jen's house and moved in a couple of weeks ago. It's been amazing! Although, it's much more space than I'm used to cleaning. I'll get used to it.

Ava had her dance pictures today. She got to wear makeup and I fixed her hair. She loved it. She is anxiously awaiting her dance recital, which is June 6th at 1pm. Here is a preview.......


Addie is a giggling fool. Ava makes her laugh the most, but she is so ticklish......She is the happiest little thing. But tomorrow is her 4 month appt. I'm not looking forward to it. She has to get some more shots and last time she was a mess for 5 days! It was awful for everyone involved. Here is a video of her giggling.....

PS.....does anyone have a cure for toddler whining??????

2 comments:

the Kelleys said...

I absolutely LOVE these videos!!!

Chelsea said...

No, but when you find one, please tell me : ) So cute!

Post a Comment