Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ava's coming home!

Ava will be home this Sunday. Boy are we excited!! I couldn't be happier. I will have my whole family together. I will be in heaven! Ava is very much looking forward to coming home. She calls me everynight and makes sure to tell me she'll see me in a few days.


We have some long awaited fantastic news...........we're moving into our new house!!! YAH! Actually it's Josh and Jen's house that we are buying. So we're highly familiar with it! Thank you to all that have prayed so diligently....God decided now was the time! So if anyone wants to help us move.......LOL


Addison is growing so fast these days. It makes me start to think about when I want another one! Cody said he was going to have to go get a vasectomy someday and not tell me because otherwise I'll just keep wanting more babies. What can I say, I love babies! Addison has got herself quite a routine these days....


830am-wake up and eat
930am-poop
1030am-nap
1130am-wake up from nap
1230pm-eat
2pm-nap
430pm-wake up from nap
5pm-eat
8pm eat and go to bed!!!!!










what a cutie in her hoodie

pretty bow in her hair!

1 comment:

cameronandterra said...

She's getting so big! I love her so much!

Post a Comment