Monday, March 8, 2010

Ava's home!!!!!!

Ava and Grandpa arrived home around 11:15 last night. Grandma and I were waiting up for them to get home. We were all so excited we couldn't hardly stand it! After I loved on Ava for awhile we sent her to bed to get some much needed rest. I had to wake her at 10 this morning! She was pooped. She hopped back into the big sister role immediately. She helped me change Addison's diaper and also fed her all by herself! Addison smiled at Ava immediately when she heard her voice. It was wonderful. They make such a sweet pair right now.......we'll see what happens when they are teenagers. I'm so nervous for that day to come!



Speaking of pooped.......I am completly and utterly exhausted! Those two little girls kicked my butt today. Bedtime couldn't come soon enough. I seriously value my quiet time! I better rest up for a full day tomorrow. Lord, give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment