Friday, February 5, 2010

We're all sick


Addison threw up her bottle this morning...again! I guess it's all the phlegm that gets in her tummy. Poor thing. Cody and I are still getting sicker. We share everything as a family! But last night Addison had a bottle at 9:45, went to sleep, and didn't wake up until 5am! It's the longest she's gone without having a bottle at night. It was fantastic. Right now we are working on getting her to bed earlier. It's been a slow process but we are getting there. We can't complain too much. Thus far she's been a fairly easy baby. Also, we are working on taking naps in her crib.

She is a cuddlie baby and just loves being held.

We cherish our quiet time. Before you become a parent you never realize how valuable quiet time is. Ava is rarely quiet, as you all know, she LOVES to talk! haha. I think when she returns I will have to institute a mandatory hour quiet time! Ava doesn't take naps anymore, so I haven't seen that quiet time in a long time. But I think to keep my sanity we'll have to figure something out!

I'm so tired of all this snow and ice. I hate winter. I've hated it for a long time and this winter just solidified my hatrid for it. The only reason I'm here is because my whole family is here. I've tried to talk them all into moving to Florida, but no one seems to want to go along with that. Maybe when the kids get out of high school we'll move somewhere warmer!

2 comments:

cameronandterra said...

I could handle a warmer climate :) but we would have to relocate Cam's family too! Sorry to hear you are all sick :( hope you get to feeling better!!!

keep the posts coming! I love reading them!

the Kelleys said...

Heath always talks about moving to Texas! Hope you're all feeling better. Hurray for sleeping through the night! I keep hoping Gracelynn will do the same. :)

Addison is such a beautiful baby...we can wait to meet her!

Post a Comment