Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 month check up.....






I have to say this is the cutest photo I've ever taken of Addie. She's so stinkin' adorable! Today was her 2 month check up. She's growing, not quite like her cousin Gracelynn, but growing none the less. Today she weighed 10 lbs 3 oz and was 22 inches long. She's following the growth curve along the 25th percentile. She's our tiny girl! We are so excited for this weekend......We are having Grandma Kay and Grandpa Ron's 50th wedding anniversary party and all the new babies will be there! I'm sure there will be tons and tons of photos taken, so they'll be posted soon! And what an awesome occasion to be celebrating. 50 years of marriage is an amazing accomplishment. Addison had to have some shots today. She was not happy. Daddy had to hold her. As soon as she was done I tried to rip her out of his arms and comfort her, but he snuggled her first. I think it's harder on us than it is on her!


We've been talking to Ava on the phone everyday. We miss her so much! Addie will have changed so much by the time Ava gets back. She will be coming back March 7th. That day can't come soon enough. I miss my little clone so much! Apparently she's got a case of pink eye right now. Last night when I spoke to her I said, do you have pink eye honey? She replied with......no mommy I have red eye! hahaha. I couldn't stop laughing.


She's been smiling at us for awhile now, but I was never able to get it on camera.....finally I have succeeded! Here are a fwe photos of her smiling.

She's our happy girl!

2 comments:

cameronandterra said...

yeah! great pics!

the Kelleys said...

Ah! HOW did you catch a smile? I have been trying forever! Lol. She is so beautiful Brandi (not that it surprises me at all! Ava is going to be a knock-out too!)

Poor little Addie...I'm not looking forward to Gracelynn getting her shots either. :S Can't wait to see you all this weekend! We are so pumped!

Post a Comment